Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A little bit about me...

So while I'll remain anonymous I will be able to tell you a bit about myself and what I hope to come out of this blog.  I'm a mother of three under four and am expecting another lil bundle of joy in Febuary. Yes my life is hectic and crazy but thats my life and I wouldn't change it for anything. I choose to parent as naturally as I can and am extremely blessed to have a husband who encourages this also.

I'm surrounded by people with children and people who work within the industry of childbirth and childcare. I am lucky enough to be in the presence of these people constantly and am able to learn from them in many different ways.

I have found with other websites, blogs and pages that they lean one way or another. Many issues regarding pregnancy, birth and parenting are often one sided and new parents find it difficult to find where they fit. Often so many of these couples (lets face it, fathers are involved just as much as mothers) feel shamed or pushed into a idea they do not agree with or are entirely comfortable with. This leads to problems in the long run. So my blog is to give balanced information for informed choice.

I do not judge mothers and fathers for their choices. They have a right to them. Every situation is different, every person unique and no one has the right to put them down or attack them. In saying this every choice has pros and cons and that is what I hope to show in this blog.

Along with the balanced information, I hope to share a little of my life as a mother and as a pregnant woman. The realities of motherhood and pregnancy are not everything they right in books so I'm hoping to share a little insight into the crazyness that is my life.

On that note I'll leave you all,

Ciao,

La Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment